Today, Noah and I went to dinner at Chipotle with my sister Alexis and her husband Kiegan. Then the boys went to see a movie, so me and Alexis took the Vespa for a spin. We shared a giant coconut/peach snow cone with snow cap (duh) from my favorite snow cone shack ever and talked about life. We talked about how in a lot of ways, life has turned out so different than we both expected. We turned out different than we thought we would turn out!
There has been a lot of change for us in the past couple of years. Alexis got married and moved out in 2022, I moved out in June, Boston is leaving on his mission to Goiania, Brazil in September (I don’t even like to think about it,) and London will be the only one of us left at home for her senior year at Riverton High School. Change is good and the adventures are fun, but more than ever I really cherish time with my siblings. They are my best friends and I miss them all of the time. I’m so glad family is forever!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment