Last year we started a new Rigby girl tradition where we spend the night hanging out just us girls. It has become one of my favorite Christmas traditions. I look forward to it so much! This year my mom planned dinner at Zao and a fun game at 5 Below where you draw a name and a letter and find a $5 gift for that person that starts with your letter.
We also did a mini wreath craft, we made bagged (and ate about a hundred) chocolate covered caramel s’more truffles for our ministering sisters, and my mom got us all matching pajamas.
AND every year we watch The Holiday which is honestly such a highlight. We love that movie and I don't know what it is but Noah IS Jude Law in The Holiday. Down to every mannerism and facial expression.
Then I went to sleep in Boston’s room and about passed out when I came face to face with this cardboard cut out of him. After we took a selfie, he went face first into the closet.






No comments:
Post a Comment