According to Malcolm Gladwell, it takes around 10,000 hrs of practice to become a professional.
According to me, my aunt Corissa is a professional sourdough bread baker.
Corissa hosted a sourdough class for me, my cousin Gracee, her girlfriend Katelyn, my aunt Mignon, and my friend Elise (another wife of one of Noah’s friends who I claimed as my own friend because she is just too good to pass up.)
It was so fun to learn her craft! She is so knowledgeable. She taught us everything from feeding the start to baking a beautiful artisan bread loaf. She also fed us lunch, did some drawings for prizes, and we each left with an our own sourdough start and loaf of bread.
Hoping to improve my own bread after my last sourdough brick fail.
Thanks Corissa!
Wild rice soup & jalapeƱo cheddar sourdough. I would like some more right now please and thank you.
!! Important note: your sourdough start needs a lot of love and care. It’s basically a pet. !!
Corissa suggested we name ours and gave us a very large list of ideas.
I’m still deciding between Leonardough Da Vinci and Clint Yeastwood…




No comments:
Post a Comment