The Yarro’s host a big Halloween costume party every year in the party barn in Wallsburg. They go all out with music, themed desserts, a chili bar, and trick-or-treating for the little kids. Noah and I ran to Jackie’s costume room in their basement to find something to wear. He picked Buzz Lightyear which seemed appropriate considering Buzz was his favorite of all time as a kid. And I went as Marie Antoinette which seemed appropriate because the wig was incredible. Duh.
Huntley went as “baby dumbo” and told us about a hundred times. It was so cute. I might be baby hungry.
And Summer went as Velma and had these ginormous glasses on. It was so funny but she was not interested in a pic so this is what you get.
Jackie and Liz
Our friends, Noah and Elise, came as Men in Black. And then we went and saw the new Venom movie with them after the party.








No comments:
Post a Comment