Monday, October 7, 2024

Infestation

 


We went to Wallsburg to stay the weekend and watch General Conference and were greeted by a very October appropriate welcoming committee. Live bats were in every bathtub in the cabin. Sick. There were 8 bats in total that we knew of. I guess Ralph and Jackie had someone come fill in the holes on the outside of the cabin which trapped some bats inside. They were probably starving to death or poison drunk because they were moving pretty slowly. So instead of wiping them out, Noah caught them in red solo cups and let them go outside. So that was that.

The rest of the weekend was less intense. We tried out some new guns in the shooting range, ate lots of good food, and left feeling spiritually uplifted by the messages of General Conference. I felt really motivated and committed to being better. 

I’m writing this a few weeks after General Conference and the motivation has now warn off so I should probably re-listen haha.


Noah’s rabies prevention suit:






 


No comments:

Post a Comment