Boston went through the Draper temple for the first time today in preparation for his 2 years of missionary service in Goiania, Brazil! He is so cool and mature and I’m just so proud of him!
Then we celebrated the last day of August with the first BYU game with Sydney and Conor. We live in Provo. We had to!

lol this photobomb
So much blue! I am also obsessed with the Y which they lit as soon as it got dark. We hiked the Y in June to mark the start of our first Summer as a married couple. I think it would be fun to hike it one more time on the last official week of Summer to help commemorate the close of our first married Summer.
And then Noah cleaned the entire kitchen and did all of the laundry like the sweet, perfect, angel husband that he is. Meanwhile, I sat wrapped in a cozy blanket with a microwaved rice sock (if you know you know) and tried to recover from the world’s worst cramps while I wrote this blog post like the fragile, needy, but super in love wife that I am.




No comments:
Post a Comment