Monday, August 5, 2024

A Fun Month

 

A month ago, I got really sick with a weird stomach flu. Most of my symptoms went away after a week, but I still get nauseous and I get random stomach pain here and there. Nights are the worst. Thankfully it has been pretty manageable. 

This Friday, I had a little scare where I thought I may have had an ovarian cyst bursting. It was really scary and chaotic until Noah took me to the ER and I had a few tests run only to find that I’m in perfect health and did not, in fact, have any cyst. Weird.

Then yesterday Noah had a cough coming on which turned into a major head cold which we both now have. When I say major, I’m talking 3am run to Walgreens for a life saving decongestant. 
It’s been an interesting month! 

On the bright side, Alexis brought me a Trader Joe’s bouquet and treats and we had a pretty heavy rainstorm which I love. Silver linings









No comments:

Post a Comment