Monday, August 12, 2024

Chadderdon Family Reunion 2024

 


Every Summer we have a family reunion with my entire extended family on my mom’s side. It’s evolved as our families have evolved and we’ve been to several different locations, but the last couple of years we have gone to this little spot tucked away in the mountains right outside of Lava Hot Springs. 

We play volleyball, float the river, swim at the pool, have kickball games, family dinner and dessert, soak in the hot springs, and get “square” ice cream in town. We sit around the camp fire, have a pickleball tournament, family talent show (or lip sync or karaoke.. it’s different every year), and then we finish the weekend with a Sunday morning family devotional. It’s a highlight of my summer for sure.

I’ve taken way more aesthetic photos in the past of the cabin/ house, the pickleball tournament, and floating the river, but this year I kind of failed at taking pictures. So here is a few random pictures from the Chadderdon Family Reunion 2024!



The boys played a dumb slapping game. I don’t what it’s called but it was funny to watch. Or at least funny enough that it was one of the few photos I decided to take. 




They are going to be the best grandparents!!!


I love the landscaping here. It helps that it’s nestled in the mountains on one side and the back of miles of farm land on the other. But the flower beds are so sweet and free looking. It really inspires me to get going on my own yard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment