Monday, September 23, 2024

Oogie Boogie Disney Trip 2024

 


The Yarro’s are a MAJOR Disney family. We go 2, sometimes 3, times a year. They are also a major Halloween family! I didn’t grow up as a Disney or a Halloween kid, but I’ve become a convert to both since I started dating Noah. Not horror movies though. Still a big red X for me. 

The Oogie Boogie Bash was made for the Yarro’s and we look forward to it every Fall. It is basically Disneyland with Halloween decorations and a Halloween parade. You dress up and can “trick-or-treat” around Disneyland. The environment is really magical and extremely immersive. There are bubbles, music, and themed treats on every corner. I love the Mickey Mouse beignets, cream cheese filled pretzels, and it’s the only place I will walk around eating a whole pickle. 

 I don’t know much about inner child work in all honesty, but I feel like these trips heal my inner child. I’m really excited that my kids will grow up experiencing this. Life is like micro-dosing on magic all of the time, and Disneyland is like a magic overdose… but in a good way..

 In the past, Noah and I have dressed up as pirates, Jasmin & Aladdin, and this year we dressed up as Donald & Daisy Duck! 



















Huntley is such a vibe. I’m obsessed with her.

Disneyland 2021:


Disneyland 2022:








No comments:

Post a Comment