My sister-in-law reached out to me this weekend needing some deep hydration for her skin before an event she was going to. She felt like it was dull and dry and needed some TLC.
I put some fresh sheets on the bed, brewed some organic loose leaf green tea in my new french press, and diffused some lavender essential oils.
We cleansed her skin with the Vetiver Illuminating Oil Cleanser and followed with an exfoliation using a blend of Hibiscus Exfoliating mud, organic raw honey, and the Rose Essential Hydration Mist. While the exfoliating mask sat on her face, I gave her an upper body massage using Eminence Stone Crop body oil which I had Sydney pick out before the facial. In between each step I removed the masks with the green tea steamed towels and a Neroli Clarifying Complexion Mist as a toner.
We also did a hydration mask using the Camu-Camu base, Rose Essential Hydration Mist, and the Vitamin C Balm during the hand-and-arm massage. We finished the facial with a deep sculptural facial massage using the Neroli & Yuzu Uplifting Oil.
To finish the facial, I removed the oil with a green tea steamed towel, some more Rose Hydration Mist, and the Vitamin C Balm on her skin and lips.
I wish I had taken before and after pictures! She left with healthy glowing skin! And this is why I love my job. I’m so excited to start offering these custom facials using bespoke products as soon as my space is ready!





No comments:
Post a Comment