Sunday, June 1, 2025

There She Goes!


London turned 17 and is graduating high school (yes as a fresh 17 year old) and asked me to take her graduation pictures. I still feel like I’m 17 so the thought of the baby in our family being graduated from high school is a total reality check! We are 8 years apart but I would choose to hangout with her over most people my own age. She is just really cool, funny, and mature. She is easy to have around, smarter than all of us, and I have a lot in common with her.

I don’t know if I’ve already mentioned this before but London just passed her national exams and is now a Nationally Certified Medical Assistant. She is planning to go to nursing school to become a labor/delivery or neonatal nurse. This is the exact path I had planned for myself when I was her age. I graduated high school as a medical assistant and was planning to become a nurse as well but life never really goes how you expect it to and I ended up going a different route. I love watching London pursue nursing and feel a little bit like I’m living through her. We’re so proud of her and excited to watch her continue to change the world! 
Ugh she’s just so cool! And beautiful! I’m not a photographer but London is photogenic enough that she made me look like a real photographer! 







Side note - she got asked to her senior prom six times. SIX TIMES. I know. A few of them were on the same days and she was out of town on another so she ended choosing 2 and wore my wedding dress to the second one! The dress was made for her honestly! 

We kept the wedding jokes to a minimum because me and Alexis both wore white dresses to prom as well, so it’s sort of a family rite of passage at this point. 



June 5 2025: Update
She graduated!!!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment