Tuesday, June 10, 2025

Anniversary Weekend

 


This weekend was our 1 year anniversary! What the heck! It flew! Truly one of the best years of my life. Our friends Sage and Payton got married on June 7th in Wallsburg, same weekend and same place as Noah and I but one year later. Their wedding was PERFECT. So beautiful!!! I was waxing nostalgic all weekend.



They catered Hokuli’a snowcones which was so much fun!
After the wedding, Noah and I ran to the grocery store right before it closed to pick up some eggs, bacon, and raspberries for breakfast the next day and then slept up in Wallsburg! 
On the actual day of our anniversary, we went on a golf cart ride up the canyon and a little walk after that, we drove to Kaysville together to pick up a GoPro Noah bought, and had Sunday dinner at Noah’s parents house. Then we went back up to Wallsburg to dance under the lights temporarily left behind from the wedding, rinse off in the steam shower, and BOOK OUR FLIGHTS TO EUROPE!!!!!!
We are planning France, Italy, Greece, and Switzerland for a month in September and I am freaking out! It’s really happening now! 
Nothing more sweet than spending our anniversary weekend at the place of our wedding, dancing to our song alone under the lights in the same place we had our first dance a year ago same day, and then booking our belated honeymoon and bucket-list trip! I’m clearly still feeling sentimental.















No comments:

Post a Comment