I surprised Noah with tickets to go see Post Malone’s opening night of his stadium tour in Salt Lake. I bought the tickets pretty much the moment that I saw he would be performing in Salt Lake two days before Noah’s birthday.
A little backstory: Noah and I have tried to go to not one, not two, but THREE different concerts that were all cancelled or refunded for weather or other random reasons. We tried to see LEON, who I love, Dominic Fike, who Noah loves, and Cigarettes After Sex who we both love. It was so dumb.
So when I bought tickets to Post Malone, I was determined to make sure it actually happened.
We went and got dinner in Salt Lake at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants, Sol Agave, before the concert started. Typically you get your receipt at the time of purchase and then they send you the actual tickets via email a few hours before the concert. Not this time. I still hadn’t received our tickets by the time we sat down to eat so I dealt with a StubHub customer service rep over tacos and salsa.
It was *almost* another classic concert fail but our rep Daniel pulled through with new tickets and we made it in perfect time to see Jelly Roll open. And then Post Malone rocked our world. He is so cool. He was so awesome live and played almost all of our favorite songs.
Epic.
Post Malone and the fact that we finally got to knock a concert together off of our bucket list.





No comments:
Post a Comment