Monday, April 7, 2025

Party in Parawon


We went to Parawon this weekend with some of our best friends, Noah and Elise.  Her parents own a house out there and they invited us for General Conference weekend! We went snowmobiling up in Brianhead, went on a muddy ATV canyon ride, ate good food, watched conference, and played a lot of Bank! I went off of a jump while snowmobiling and shattered my kneecaps. Not really but it felt like it. 

I love our circle of people and I feel so grateful all of the time that we have such amazing friends and family. 






Elise took this candid picture of me and Noah pre-snowmobiling. 
Cute except that I look like a boy for some reason. 




I’m dressing up as Noah’s helmet hair for Halloween. Hilarious hahaha. I love my guy.



Noah and Elise! 
See you in Hawaii!!! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment