Thanks to my new Sony, life looks more romantic lately.
I have these Earth-stopping life-altering realizations like once a week that life is really magical but it’s also really short. Why do I ever waste time scrolling through AI generated celebrity gossip, parkour fails, and high school highlight reels?! Why do I dedicate any energy at all to wishing I had someone else’s life when I have my own wild and wonderful life? I tell Noah often that I want to live a life full of romance and spontaneity.
I want to wake up with the sun and try a new cafe for breakfast. To jump in the lake fully clothed, learn how to make pasta, drink out of hand spun ceramic, and write love letters. I don't ever want to miss a photo booth, a week living out of a backpack, or a New Year’s Eve kiss. I want to spend the night in sleeping bags in the back of Noah’s truck and try skiing again because it’s scary. I want a deck of cards in my purse for a spontaneous game, I want to dance when there is music, and I want to embroider over the hole in the pocket of my denim.
Life is too short to not buy the reflective mono lens sunglasses because they look dorky and will attract too much attention. You should dunk your head because swimming is better underwater. I’ve never really understood why people don't get their hair wet anyway. I love real food that nourishes my body but I will not be skipping pizza night. Ever. I’m not really a singer but in the car?
Celine Dion baby.
Early morning yoga makes life romantic. Late night take out makes life romantic.
Post work weekday surprises makes life romantic.
Long story short, I bought the dorky reflective mono lens sunglasses.
And we’re going to Europe!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment