Monday, February 10, 2025

I’m Still Here

 


It’s been two months since I posted on my blog. I haven’t forgotten about it. I was just feeling overwhelmed. Christmas was busy and January is… well January. It’s so easy to feel motivated at the beginning of the year when you’re high on the holidays and the prospect of a fresh start is staring you in the face, but I think it’s hard to keep momentum because January is… well the worst.
 
I’m determined to enjoy winter and find a way to appreciate January, but this year it’s already over so moving on. Here is the last month in review: 


Lots of sauna/ hot tub sessions to get us through. It’s actually one of my favorite things to do with Noah. We aren’t on our phones so I feel like we have our best conversations in the hot tub. And in the car.


As it turns out, Noah is actually extremely capable and can build just about anything. Including our hallway shower. It’s really impressive. 


I went darker! Alexis toned my hair and it’s been such a fun change! @lexphunghair


The view from my kitchen window is unmatched. 


I got a new camera and I am OBSESSED. It takes the best pictures/ video. Like look at the quality of this picture of me and Noah taking damage in the Draper Temple parking lot. I’m sorry but Utah winters are not for the weak. 



I borrowed my mom’s shoes. I love these shoes. I think they are so feminine. And I want a pair. 


From my dad’s Christmas Eve party! It was so fun! We all slept over!

.


Trader Joe’s Spiced Cider in the glass bottles from our wedding for neighbor gifts this year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment