We went on a trip!
My dad got a really rare work bonus of 4 fully paid for tickets to Orlando Universal Studios and a cruise to the Bahamas. My parents and London took the first three tickets and since Boston is in Brazil and Alexis couldn’t go, I got to go!
I don’t think I will probably ever get the opportunity to go on a trip with just my parents and London ever again so I feel pretty lucky that I was able to go. And it was a blast!
Orlando photo dump:
Love visiting London in her natural habitat (;
Cruise photo dump:
So real.
Jose was our room cleaner. He was really great and thoughtful and we loved him. In this picture, me and London are confused and I don’t really know what Jose is doing.
I bought these sunglasses before the trip and thought they were kind of fun. And then I ended up leaving the rest of my super cute sunglasses at home and only had these ones. So.
The time of our lives!!!




























No comments:
Post a Comment